Monday, January 22, 2018

Don't Drive Like A Trucking Rookie

TSNAmerica promotes trucker safety
Truck drivers deserve a lot of respect, but it’s not just because they carry keys to a big rig around. You quickly notice that the truckers who know what they’re doing have the most respect. It’s the super truckers with decades of driving experience under their belts.

Even guys who have been on the road for about three years can look like rookies to seasoned professionals. If you want the ultimate respect, then you have to earn it by gaining real experience and by not making rookie mistakes. Check out our tips on how to avoid looking like a trucking rookie.

Don't Drive Like A Trucking Rookie

Don’t Drive Distracted

One important thing to do is avoid driving distracted. Respectable drivers take the safety for themselves and all other people on the road incredibly seriously. If you’re holding a phone, typing something in or your GPS, or reading a book, then your eyes aren’t on the road.

Type in your destination before you get rolling and use a Bluetooth device to make your phone hands free. If you can’t resist using your phone put it in your glove box while you drive or consider switching to a less time demanding profession.

Research Directions

These days rookies are using their iPhones to get directions, which can lead to problems because those routes aren’t specifically for trucks. They can lead drivers through crowded downtown areas and through rush hour traffic.

Use a GPS and a trucking software like ProMiles to plan your best route, then don’t follow it blindly. Use google maps to make sure it isn’t taking you through a crowded city. Plus, you can use the satellite images to look at the shipping facility to learn where to go and avoid circling it 5 to 6 times.

Take Responsibility

Guys who aren’t respected are the ones who blame everyone and everything else for their own actions. Know your own limits and don’t drive past them. If you’re tired that’s the equivalent to driving drunk. Never drive past your HOS and take brakes if you need to.

Also, represent yourself well. That means presenting yourself well by wearing jeans and a nicer shirt like a button down or a polo. There’s no need to wear pajama pants and slides all the time.

TSNAmerica Thanks truckers for all their hard work
Speak to other drivers and all members of the trucking industry with respect. Don’t curse and avoid speaking with profanity. Everything will come back on your record as you build your trucking reputation.

Think About Your Actions

You can't just drive a semi in autopilot mode. You have to be aware of your actions and surroundings at all times. If you make mistakes like failing to use your turn signal it could really end up costing you. Be sure to be conscious and courteous of traffic around you.

Also, go the speed limit. We understand that driving faster to get more miles can help your bottom line, but slowing down is more fuel efficient. Plus, you don’t want to deal with a cop who pulls you for speeding.

Take your time while turning Make sure you have enough room to avoid hitting objects or other vehicles. Hitting or running over curbs can weaken your tires, making it easier for them to blow.

When it comes to backing up take your time. This can be tricky to master, but you’ll get more respect for taking your time than rushing and hitting something. When in doubt or if you cant see remember GOAT. Get Out And Look! Never nose in, it's a huge rookie mistake that makes it difficult to back out.

If you have rookie driving mistakes to avoid please add them to the comment section below and Visit TSNAmerica for more trucking blogs.
Read More »

Monday, January 15, 2018

Trucking Is The Most Dangerous Industry

TSNAmerica wants truck drivers to be safe
It’s no secret that the road is an incredibly dangerous place. Not only for truckers but for all drivers. We’re tired of hearing about our nation’s truckers making early trips to the golden highway, but unfortunately, truck driving to the most dangerous profession in the nation.

The government’s workplace fatality census reported that truck driving is the most dangerous job, so we’re hoping to help improve conditions by spreading information on the dangers included with the trucking occupation.

The Dangers Of Trucking

Driving Distracted

You know what’s pretty entraining? Our Smartphones. In fact, they’re so much fun that some drivers can’t resist playing on them while on the road. When they are tweeting, taking pictures, posting updates, and more behind the wheel their eyes aren’t on the road, creating extremely dangerous situations.

Be sure to put your phone down or keep it in your pocket until you’re safely parked. To make or answer calls while driving, use a hands-free device. Also, other causes of distracted driving include reading, applying makeup, fixing your hair, eating, rubbernecking, messing with your radio or navigation system, and more.

Driving While Exhausted

Trucking can really tire people out, so make sure you get enough rest. Driving tired is the equivalent of driving drunk. Your reaction time, judgment, and vision becomes impaired. Driving tired can also decrease performance and vigilance while increasing aggression. Be sure to sleep 7 to 8 hours a night and take naps if you get tired.

Sometimes drivers have sleep apnea, the silent killer, without even knowing it. If you wake up with headaches, feeling exhausted, confused, or out of breath considered getting screened for sleep apnea. Correcting this issue could greatly improve your quality of life. You can actually take a quick, free, sleep apnea test online with Aeroflow.

Having An Unhealthy Lifestyle

Truck stops can have some strange sites sometimes. Including drivers who look like they’re popping out of their jeans like a can of biscuits. This is because you can gain weight so rapidly in the trucking industry that you quickly grow out of your clothes before you notice. Having a poor diet and lack of exercise can really put your health at risk.
TSNAmerica shares trucking driving risks

Obesity leads to conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, heart disease, sleep apnea, and more. However, you don’t have to give into an unhealthy trucking lifestyle.

For example, you can find healthier food options on the road by opting for grilled chicken salads or salmon with nutritious snacks like boiled eggs or nuts. Fast food options even have all sorts of fresh wraps and fruit. Also, get rid of soda for green tea options and black coffee.

Then don’t let sitting too much become the death of you. Try to move around whenever you can. Take extra laps around your truck or around the truck. You can also take a few free weights and resistant bans in your rig to squeeze in a few calorie burning workouts here and there.

Stay Safe!

We wish we were reporting on happier news, but trucker safety is incredibly important. The best way to educate people is by spreading awareness. However, we’re happy to announce that the rate of trucker fatalities is decreasing annually.

By teaming up in the trucking industry to practice safer driving and healthier habits the mortality rate will decrease even more! Please visit TSNAmerica for more trucking blogs and share your safety tips in the comment section below.
Read More »

Monday, January 8, 2018

The 4th Quarter IFTA Deadline is Almost Here

TSNAamerica mentions the IFTA return requirements
Hey, trucking nation! We hope you’re staying safe and warm out there. This winter has been one for the books so far. However, while navigating your trips around harsh winter storms don’t forget that tax season is here!

You know what's even harder than staying warm? Explaining to the IRS why you missed important tax deadlines! That’s why you shouldn’t let the 4th quarter IFTA deadline on January 31st sneak up on you.

The 4th Quarter IFTA Deadline is Almost Here

Because the 4th quarter IFTA due date is less than a month away, we’re here to help you prepare to file. In case you need a little refreshing, IFTA is the International Fuel Tax Agreement that was put in place by the 48 contiguous United States and 10 Canadian provinces.

The purpose of IFTA was to simplify the reporting of fuel use by qualified motor vehicles traveling between two or more jurisdictions. The taxes collected are equally redistributed among each participating jurisdiction.

Your vehicle qualifies for IFTA if it:

  • Has two axles and a gross vehicle weight exceeding 26,000 pounds
  • Has two axles and a registered gross weight of 26,000 pounds 
  • Has three or more axles regardless of weight 
  • Or has a combination weight exceeding 26,000 pounds. 
To comply with IFTA you will need to apply for your IFTA license with your jurisdiction or state where your vehicle is registered. Then keep it in your cab at all times. You will also receive two IFTA decals that you will need to keep on your driver’s side door. Plus, you have to file your IFTA return four times a year.

The following information is required to complete your IFTA return:

  • Total miles traveled per jurisdiction 
  • Total gallons of fuel consumed per jurisdiction 
  • Total tax paid gallons of fuel purchased per jurisdiction 
  • And the current tax rate per jurisdiction. 
If you fail to file your IFTA return you will have some expensive IFTA penalties to deal with. For example, if you don’t file by the deadline you will face a penalty of $50 or 10% of the total fuel tax you owe, depending on which amount is more.

On top of that, you will face a monthly penalty of .4167% of the total amount of IFTA tax you owe until you pay the amount in full. Your base jurisdiction also reserves the right to impose their own penalties and revoke your IFTA license and we know you don’t want that!

TSNAmerica supports generating IFTA reports with ExpressIFTA

ExpressIFTA Is Your IFTA Reporting Solution

At TSNAmerica we have your back to help you easily prepare your IFTA report to file by the deadline. Simply check out our sister, ExpressIFTA to easily import and track all the information you need to complete your IFTA return online in one convenient location.

The process is quick and easy! You can import all of your data at once with the bulk upload feature or even directly upload all of your mileage information right from your GPS. However, you can also keep detailed trip sheet entries. ExpressIFTA lets you handle your reporting at your own pace.

Then at the end of each quarter, all of your totals will be automatically calculated in an easy to read IFTA report. Your IFTA report can be downloaded, printed, emailed, and used to instantly complete your return!

Visit ExpressIFTA for more information.
Read More »

Thursday, January 4, 2018

The Winter Emergency Equipment Truckers Should Carry

What a winter we’re having. It’s really started off with a bang, causing record-breaking freezes all over the nation. New York has been below freezing for days and snow is seriously pounding the east coast. Even Georgia is getting iced over.

You have to be careful out there trucking through these serious winter conditions and we hope you’re able to stay safe and warm. You never know what to really expect from mother nature may throw at you, so make sure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.

Winter Emergency Equipment Truckers Should Carry

It’s extremely important to have extra clothes with you to stay warm and dry, especially during the winter. You will need an extra coat, hat, socks, and gloves. Make sure that these items are waterproof and functional so you’ll be able to make repairs with your gear on.

You will also want a lightweight jacket, sweaters, and a heavier insulated coat. This will give you the ability to wear layers so you will be able to stay warmer. You will also be able to remove layers if you feel too hot.

Last but not least, while packing extra clothes, don’t forget about extra underwear. It will really come in handy if you get stuck somewhere for a few days.

Make sure you have enough blankets. You could even carry an electric one with you to stay extra warm. A hot and dry place to sleep could make a major difference after a long day.

Make sure you’re prepared with enough food and water if you get stuck somewhere for a few days. Take nonperishable foods like canned items and beef jerky. Just don’t forget the can opener.

Also, carry matches or a lighter to create a fire if you need to, but have a fire extinguisher to put out unwanted flames. Another great safety tool to have is a multi-purpose utility knife with a seatbelt cutter and point to break glass.

Remember to have a good first aid kit on hand as well. It should have antibacterial ointment, bandages, scissors, band-aids, and baby wipes. You could keep some aspirin for emergencies too.

No one likes o be without their electronics, especially during an emergency. That’s why you should have extra batteries for your phone, flashlight, and more. You should also have a hand crank radio and solar-powered chargers for your favorite devices.

If you have things you can’t go a day without like daily medication or coffee, be sure to take an extra amount with you during your trip so you won’t run out during an emergency. Plus, daily hygiene items to keep you looking and smelling fresh are great to have.

Winter is dark so if you get in an accident chances are that visibility will be low and other drivers won't be able to see you. That’s why you need to turn your flashers on and you should have flares to put out if necessary.

Stay Safe And Warm

Thanks again for all of your hard work trucking through snow, ice, and frigid temperatures. We hope you will be able to stay safe and warm, but please be prepared in case an emergency happens.

Please share your winter safety tips in the comment section below and visit g for more trucking blogs. 
Read More »

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Temporary Trip Permits & Temporary Fuel Permits

What do you do when you need to travel somewhere that you’ve never been and you don’t have proper authority?

Well, if can be tough if you lack IRP credentials and can’t legally travel in those jurisdictions.

So what do you do? Thankfully, you can get a temporary permit.

Who Needs Temporary Trip & Fuel Permits?

If you normally don’t travel interstate but find yourself needing to travel on a longer haul, temporary permits were created just for you.

So if you normally only work in West Virginia, but end up on a haul that takes you to Ohio, a temporary trip or fuel permit will be required.

So what are these permits?

Trip Permits: These are designed for you if you are traveling to a jurisdiction you lack credentials for. You will need a temporary trip permit in lieu of IRP registration. Thankfully, a temporary trip permit is a great solution for sporadic interstate travel, but are not an economical solution for long term freight solutions.

If you find yourself needing permits more than a few times a year, it is more economical to register under IRP or the state tax license required for the jurisdictions you’re traveling in.

Trip permits must be obtained prior to entering the jurisdiction, and since processing costs and times vary by state, it’s best to inquire as soon as you know you’ll need one.

Temporary Fuel Permit: When you’re traveling interstate, you can get a temporary fuel permit issued in place of the International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) registration.

Like trip permits, these must be obtained before traveling into the jurisdiction you are not licensed to operate in.

Best of all, most permits are issued same day! Especially when you request a permit through TSNAmerica. Whether you’re headed to Michigan, Texas, or Ohio, trip permits will help you travel interstate with ease!

Read More »

Friday, August 12, 2016

We're Streamlining to Focus on Our Customers - TSNAmerica Update

In order to offer the highest level of service, we’ve decided to change how we do things around here. We want to deliver the top-notch service you’re used to, we’re doubling down on the heavy hitters.

So what are we still offering? Our most popular services! Let’s break this down for you.

Heavy Vehicle Use Tax Form 2290

Let’s face it, nobody wants to spend their day stuck waiting at the local IRS office.

You have stuff to do—maybe you need to go fishing, or hang out with your kids. Well, you’ve lucked out, because filing Form 2290 by phone is our specialty.

How does it work? We file your Form 2290 by phone and submit it directly to the IRS for processing. We ensure your HVUT Form 2290 is accurate by using an IRS authorized e-file provider, getting your 2290 Schedule 1 back for you within minutes.

Nothing is worse than waiting around for your stamped Schedule 1 for weeks on end. Let TSNAmerica handle your 2290 phone filing and receive your Stamped Schedule 1 while you wait in line.

Federal Employer Identification Number

A Federal Employer Identification Number is a unique nine-digit number used to identify a business entity. Generally, most businesses need an EIN. There was a time when truckers could file their 2290s with just their social security number, but those days are long gone. You’re gonna need an EIN to file!

The process of receiving an active EIN can be a bit time-consuming, and can delay your filing if not done in time. On average it takes the IRS about 10 business days to activate an EIN, and in some cases it can even take up to 15.

Until your EIN becomes active, you're gonna face rejection after rejection. We can help you avoid that!

BOC-3 Filing-Designation of Agents for Service of Process

What else are we offering? We’re still going to offer the BOC-3. What is the BOC-3? It’s used to designate process agents (also known as BOC-3 agents) in all 50 states in which the business operates.

As it is, the BOC-3 is required by all motor carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders to obtain their own operating authority and must be kept on file with the Federal Motor Safety Carrier Administration (FMCSA) at all times.

A BOC-3 agent is a designated person or office that accepts legal documents on your behalf. TSNAmerica is an FMSCA Registered Blanket Agent with our Blanket Agent Service, we file your BOC-3 form with the FMCSA directly. Not only do we offer same day service, we also stay with you throughout the process, and keep you up to date and current.

Temporary Permits

We understand that you’re gonna need temporary permits every now and then. In fact, we want to help you obtain these permits. Maybe you need to travel through a jurisdiction you’re not licensed for, how would you go about getting a temporary permit?

We’ll help you do that! We offer:

  • Temporary Trip Permits: The trip permit is a temporary permit issued to operate in a state which is not currently registered under your IRP and must be obtained prior to entering the state.
  • Temporary Fuel Permits: The temporary fuel permit is a temporary permit issued in place of IFTA credentials and must be obtained prior to entering the state.

So while we’ve streamlined what services we offer, know that we’ll never cut back on the level of service we offer you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can this tax season!

Please Note: We are sorry to inform you that 3rd quarter will be the final quarter that TSNAmerica will be offering quarterly IFTA filing services. We’re doing our best to give you enough time to make arrangements for your 4th quarter filing(s). Everything will remain the same for your 3rd quarter filings, however.

If you have any questions about the upcoming changes, we’re always available to answer your questions by phone and email.

Read More »

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Want to Avoid an IFTA Audit? Avoid These Errors!

Alright, Trucking Nation. The 2nd Quarter IFTA deadline is getting closer and closer, and we need to focus on avoiding an audit.

We’re gonna take this step by step, and focus on the heavy hitters.

The following are some of the red flags IFTA auditors keep their eyes out for:

Non-continuous Jurisdictions

Alright, this is kind of obvious, but it happens. Your trip logs must show continuity from your starting point to your destination. That includes every district in between.

There’s no way your vehicle began in New Jersey and then suddenly shows up in Ohio. Make this kind of error, and an auditor will be knocking on your door in no time.

Gaps in Mileage

If your end of day trip logs don’t match up with the beginning of the next day, you got yourself a mileage gap.

This usually happens because drivers don’t realize that their personal or leased miles must also be included on the trip logs.

Over-simplified Fuel Calculations

When reporting fuel, it is not acceptable to divide your miles traveled by a predetermined Miles Per Gallon estimate as MPG will naturally fluctuate. The precise fuel use and mileage must be recorded.

Skewed MPG

If your average MPG has drastic variations from one quarter to the next, without a legitimate reason such as differing road conditions, varying weights of the loads carried, etc, an audit could be triggered.

Excessively High/Low MPG

The average MPG for a heavy vehicle is between 5-10 MPG.

If your MPG falls outside of this range, you probably made an error in calculations.

The tough part is, some states won’t let you file your IFTA return until your MPG is within that acceptable range.

However—even if you avoid these obvious errors—you can still be chosen at random for auditing.

If you feel your IFTA return is too complicated, or you don’t have time to dedicate to it, contact one of the dedicated specialists at Truck Services of North America. We not only calculate the tax amount due and prepare the return based on the information provided to us, we also file it directly with the state.

Give us a call at 803.386.0320 or fill out our service request form today!

Read More »

Friday, July 1, 2016

HVUT Refunds: Form 8849

Congrats, you!

You finally got out of the old hunker of a rig, and now you drive a brand new shiny truck that’s from this century.

But you paid your 2290 for the truck before you sold it and now you’re out $500.

Well what if I told you could get that money back? Some may call it magic, others call TSNAmerica.

When we file a Form 8849 on your behalf for your sold/destroyed/stolen vehicle, we’ll help you get your paid 2290 tax fee back.

Unsure? Let me give you some background on the form and how we can do it.

Form 8849

To put it simply, Form 8849 is designed to let the IRS know that you’ve sold your truck, or that it was destroyed or stolen and the taxes you paid on it should be returned for it that you need back.

Your previous truck is considered exempt, so that tax money should come back to you.

How Does That Work?

That’s simple too! To get money back with Form 8849, just give TSNAmerica a call.

Be ready to provide us with your correct name and address ready, also your EIN, the vehicle’s information, and when it was sold/destroyed/stolen. Then let us do the rest.  

One More Time for Clarity

Your sold, stolen, or destroyed vehicle is worth money if you paid your HVUT Form 2290 before selling it.  

All you need to do to get a refund back on the taxes for that truck is to give us a call and let us help you.

So what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and call TSNAmerica at 803.386.0320. We’ll be glad to help you get the money back that you deserve.

Read More »

Friday, June 17, 2016

How to Keep Proper Records as a Truck Driver

Ever been on the road and think, “man, I wish I didn’t have to deal with all this stupid paperwork. Can’t I just drive?”

Of course you have, and let’s face is, what trucker hasn’t?

But even though it’s a pain in the tail, you still need to be keeping the proper records. And yes, it’s easy just to toss your old receipts on the dash and let them dance around the cab of your truck every time you open the window.

But is that really the best practice for keeping proper records? And with so many trucking regulations, what exactly do you even need to keep records for?

Recordkeeping Tips

Keeping records as a truck driver can be complicated, but we’re about to simplify it. Here’s what you need to do:
  • Keep record of all of your fuel purchases. So that means the amount, type of fuel purchased, name and address of where it was purchased, cost per gallon, total sale amount, and the original receipt.
  • Keep track of the total distance you have driven, including your mileage driven in each jurisdiction, the routes you drove, and any out-of-route mileage.
  • Keep truck maintenance records and service records so that you know when your truck needs to be serviced. After all, you do want your truck to last for as long as possible, right?
  • Be sure to keep track of your logbook accurately, because a messy, unorganized logbook can spell disaster for an independent trucker. It is required that truckers keep a logbook that tracks their location and the time spent both on and off duty. Hey, we don’t have to deal with e-logs yet, so we might as well enjoy the logbooks until then. 
  • Keep track of other job-related expenses. In addition to fuel receipts, there are many other miscellaneous expenses incurred by truckers. Like CAT scale charges, meals, lodging, or anything else that you expect to be reimbursed for.
  • Hold on to your stamped Schedule 1, as it is required to be kept in your truck at all times. If you need help getting one, you can get one in 10 minutes or less at ExpressTruckTax.

There are a lot of records that must be kept as a truck driver or owner-operator and keeping them can be quite a hassle. If you’re tired of dealing with this hassle all by yourself, then we’ve got good news for you. TruckLogics let’s you track your mileage using ProMiles, upload pictures of fuel receipts into your TruckLogics account for safe keeping, and even use that information to complete quarterly IFTA filings. Sound convenient? That’s because it is.

And if you have any other questions about what records you need to keep, just give out trucking experts at TSNAmerica a call at 803.386.0320 and we’ll help you out. And did we mention that we can also help you with your BOC-3, IFTA, and 2290 filing? Yup, we do that too. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call!

Read More »

Friday, June 3, 2016

Get Ready for CVSA Roadcheck 2016!

That time of the year for truckers is fast approaching, and no I’m not talking about tax season -- well, not yet anyway. The dates for the 29th annual CVSA International Roadcheck are set, and the 72-hour program will begin on June 7, 2016, and run through June 9, 2016.

We know, it can be a pretty big hassle for truckers. But remember, it’s not just for the safety of four wheelers on the road, it’s for your safety, too. So keep reading and we’ll make sure you’re ready for anything the CVSA may throw your way this year.

What is the CVSA International Roadcheck?

International Roadcheck is a program aimed to educate both the trucking industry and the general public about the importance of safe commercial vehicle operations. The inspections are performed by over 10,000 CVSA-certified local, state, provincial, and territorial inspectors in jurisdictions across the US, Mexico, and Canada.

The inspectors will administer the North American standard Level I inspection, which is an oddly thorough 37-step inspection that takes about an hour. During the inspection, drivers will be tested for seat belt usage as well as for the use of drugs or alcohol during vehicle operation.

Drivers also will need to provide their:

  • Driver’s License
  • Endorsements
  • Hours-of-Service Documentation
  • Medical Examiner’s Certificate
  • Skill Performance Evaluation (If Applicable)

The truck will also be inspected (obviously) which includes an examination of the vehicle’s:

Braking System, Coupling Devices, Driveline, Exhaust System, Fuel System, Frame, Lights, Safe Loading Ability, Steering Mechanism, Suspension, Tires, Van and Open-Top Trailer Bodies, Wheels & Rims, and Windshield Wipers.

2016 CVSA Roadcheck Point of Emphasis

Every year, the CVSA selects a special category of violations for both inspectors and drivers to focus on, and this year the emphasis is being placed on tire safety. Meaning they’ll be measuring your tire depth, checking the tire pressure, and examining the condition of the tires overall.

And if you’re wondering why exactly the CVSA decides to put you truckers through this mess, it’s because the International Roadcheck has been wildly successful since its inception in 1988. The Roadcheck has inspected over 1.4 million vehicles in its 28 years of operation, and those inspections have saved an estimated 300 lives and prevented nearly 6,000 accidents.

Not to mention that on average, having your truck put out of service by an inspector will cost you $861, and that doesn’t even include the cost of fines or repairs as a result of the inspection. So in save yourself some time and money by making sure you have all the proper documentation, and have taken all the proper precautionary measures to ensure that you pass inspection.

If you have any questions about the roadcheck, give us a call at 803.386.0320 or email us at Not only can we answer any questions you may have about International Roadcheck, but we also help with HVUT Form 2290, quarterly IFTA filings, and even your HazMat Certificate of Registration.
Read More »

Friday, May 27, 2016

Avoid Late Penalties and Pre-file Form 2290 Today With TSNAmerica

We know, we know… 2290 season doesn’t even start until July. Well, for most people that is.

But here at TSNAmerica, we do things a little differently, and 2290 season here is already underway!

That’s right, we’re offering pre-filing of your 2290’s right now so you can avoid those annoying penalties and late-filing fees down the road.

Why Should I Pre-file Form 2290?

Because then you don’t have to deal with annoying 2290s until next July!

And you’ll also get a lot of other benefits:

Even though you’re pre-filing, you aren’t pre-paying your taxes! That’s right, you won’t have to pay any taxes until July 1 if you choose to pay with Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW).

And if you choose to pay by check or money order, you'll have until August 31! That's over three full months to save up for your taxes.

Not to mention, you can still use the same three tax payment methods the IRS accepts: Direct Debit (EFW), EFTPS, and Check/Money Order.

Plus, pre-filing gives you more time (two months to be exact!) to amend your return if it gets rejected or if you make a simple filing mistake.

And your return will be at the very top of the stack when the IRS begins processing returns on July 1. Which means you’ll get your Stamped Schedule 1 before everyone else, too!

How Do I Pre-File Form 2290?

Just give your friends at TSNAmerica a call at 803.386.0320! Once you do, we’ll get all the information we need to pre-file your 2290 for you.

And then on July 1 once the IRS begins accepting 2016-17 returns, we’ll officially transmit your return for you.

And as soon as they accept it, we’ll email you your stamped Schedule 1 in minutes!

So stop waiting around and beat the crowd this year by pre-filing Form 2290 with TSNAmerica today!

Read More »