Sunday, July 15, 2012

What a New Entrant Needs to Start a Trucking Business

Feeling overwhelmed with trying to get what you need to start your trucking business? There are many requirements that factor into properly setting up your new business. What you need will depend on a number of things.  Once you have taken the initial steps, like deciding on your business name and the legal entity, obtaining your CDL license, truck and trailer and securing the funds to obtain the necessary registrations, licenses, permits, etc. then what?

Truck Services of North America (TSNA) can help, as a premier full service provider; we take the paperwork out of your way so you can focus on the road. The trucking business is one of the most regulated industries in the country.  For new entrants, getting started on the right foot is crucial to avoid missteps and non-compliance, which can cost new carrier thousands of dollars and possibly their operating authority.

As a one-stop service provider of authority, permitting and compliance services, we have the products, services and expertise to get you what you need to start your business.  Once you have established your business we can help you save time and money by handling your renewal and quarterly filings, quickly and accurately.

We prepare and file the necessary paperwork for to you obtain your DOT number and EIN. We provide assistance in obtaining Interstate and Intrastate Authorities, including BOC-3 and any other required permits depending on your specific needs.  We’ll take care of your HVUT, IRP, UCR and IFTA, along with any temporary fuel permits, if applicable.

Check out all our services at Don't see what you're looking for, give us a call at 803.386.0320 today and we'll do what it takes to get your business up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment