Friday, January 25, 2013

Need a Temporary Fuel or Trip Permit?

Temporary Trip Permits are required when traveling into a state in which a vehicle is not authorized to operate due to IRP registration limitations or intrastate authority. The trip permit is a temporary permit issued in lieu of IRP credentials for properly registered vehicles.

Temporary Fuel Permits are required when traveling into or through a state in which a carrier is not permitted to operate due to lack of IFTA decals and licenses. Carriers must secure a temporary fuel permit prior to entering a jurisdiction for which they are not properly permitted.

As a premier processing agency, Truck Services of North America can assist with your obtaining the necessary temporary permits.  TSNA takes the paperwork out of your way. For more details contact us at or call 803.386.0320.

No comments:

Post a Comment