Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Truck Services of North America Saves Truckers Time and Money

As a premier processing agency, Truck Services of North America provides the services and tools to help start your business and keep it compliant. We take care of filing the necessary paperwork on your behalf for registrations, renewals, quarterly taxes, permits and more, so you don’t have to mess with it allowing you to stay focused on the road.  
Here are some of the many services we handle:

Operating Authority
  • We handle the complicated process of getting your operating authority to give you the freedom and ability to operate on your own.
USDOT Number
  • The USDOT Number is a unique identifier used to monitor your company’s safety and compliance during inspections and audits.
Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
  • The UCR agreement requires all interstate carriers, freight forwarders, leasing companies and brokers based in the United States, Canada, and Mexico to register and submit an annual filing.
Federal Form 2290 HVUT (Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return)
  • Used to calculate and pay the HVUT due on highway motor vehicles used during the period with a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more.
International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • IFTA is where member jurisdictions act cooperatively to administer and collect motor fuel use taxes for carriers operating in multiple jurisdictions. It is required for all commercial motor carriers, having a gross vehicle weight of 26,001 lbs. or more, or those with 3 or more axles, who travel outside their base state. The IFTA license decals will provide blanket coverage for 48 states and all of the Canadian provinces.
International Registration Plan (IRP)
  • Also called Apportioned Registration, a registration reciprocity agreement among the 48 contiguous states of the United States, the District of Columbia and provinces of Canada providing for payment of apportionable fees on the basis of total distance operated in all jurisdictions.
Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
  • Also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, a unique 9 digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service and is used to identify a business entity.
Start Up Services
  • We have packages to get you what you need to get on the road as quickly as possible. We can also customize a package based on the individual services you require.

TSNA saves you time and money by preparing registrations, tax forms and permits, quickly and accurately. Check out all our services at Don’t see what you are looking for?  No problem, simply fill out the Service Request Form and note the service you require in the message section and we will contact you for details.  Of course you can always email us at or call 803.386.0320. TSNA takes the paperwork out of your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment